Thankful AF

Happy Thanksgiving! If you are reading this, I want to tell you that you are blessed. No matter if you believe that or not, I do. As for today, you are especially blessed. Thanksgiving is time shared with family, friends, and lots of food... therefore you and I are very blessed!

Defined by Google, Thanksgiving is the expression of gratitude, especially to God. Although, to some, it is a day to prepare for Black Friday.

With that, I pray that you will be blessed beyond measure today, even if you are not a follower of Christ. I say that because not everyone that celebrates the holiday believes in Him. However, he is a good friend of mine and has always had my back. So, I will celebrate like it is his birthday!

I am excited for some turkey and my grandmas broccoli rice and multiple games of UNO and Yahtzee.I am thankful that I still get to spend holidays with my grandparents and what family I have left. I am not sure if I listed all the reasons I am thankful you would read the lengthy list, so I won't list everything.

First, I am thankful that you are reading this. Blogging doesn't come easy, neither does writing. Can you tell?
I am most thankful for family, friends, community, health, God, and freedom.


"As soon as you wake up every morning,
close your eyes,
be quiet for a minute,
and say the word
"grateful"
to yourself silently.
Then just sit there for a moment or two
and see what happens."
Norman Fischer

I hope your are thankful AF today, because I am and I am thankful AF for you.
XOXO,
CAYLA

Comments

Popular Posts