An open letter to my girls

Wow. It is the first day of second and first grade for you two. I can not even fathom this in five let alone ten more years. You two are what gave me life. You are my reason for bettering myself each day although most days I feel like a failure. Each day I smile and am amazed at how beautiful, smart, witty, world changing, kind, brave, warm heart, pure, loving souls are. You are going to be world changers. You are going to be women that others look up to. How do I know that? Because I look up to you.
Never forget, even on the hardest of days, that you are amazing. No matter what life throws at you, as long as you give it all to HIM, you can handle anything.
You two are so full of spunk that you make me laugh even when I am upset. You are my whole heart. There have been days where I cannot get out of bed and you take care of me better than anyone in my whole life has. I mean that. These days show me that I have raised you to have a heart for others. They are some of the days I will cherish forever. Not to mention, they are the rare days that you get along ( haha).
Your Dad and I couldn't be any more proud at this moment in life of the two young ladies you are turning into. Complete opposites you are!
Thank you for making my life better.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your GOD goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6

Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

Love,
Mom and Dad

Here is our song to you.
https://youtu.be/Nr8lXUUpkzo

Comments

Popular Posts