Fall vibes




Yay! It is the first day of fall. I have been waiting for fall since like the beginning of summer. I love cardigans, scarves, boots, tunics and leggings, the cool weather, the beauty of the ever changing nature, and especially a reason to go get a yummy drink full of caffeine.

But it is so stinking hot right now.

Yesterday, I got in my car after work and it said 99 degrees.. and I wore jeans. YUCK.
But ever since the beginning of September I have been treating it like fall and forgetting that by the end of the day I will end up in shorts and a t-shirt.
Sitting around a bonfire, enjoying friends company.. oh the fun nights, I can't wait!

But, I have a question to ask...

What is your favorite fall drink?
Do you get the seasonal basic ( PSL) or do you have a yummy combo that I have yet to hear of? My personal favorite is a hot caramel mocha. It is good cold. It just warms my soul when it the taste touches my mouth. It is not very often I get them but they are so yummy. I love cold drinks too. Frappuccino's are a personal favorite. Mocha is my fave while caramel comes in second.

Where do you go?

I love to try new coffee shops here in town. It is on my bucket list to try and go to as many as I can in 2018. I personally love Gusto, a local favorite is Benetti's Coffee, anywhere that sells Roasterie air-roasted coffee (check out Epic coffee if you're ever in Independence, MO ), and always everyone's favorite, Starbucks.

Fall Vibes
What do you love about fall? What are your favorite trends? I personally love the smell of pumpkin and apples in my house. I love a reason to bake ( because I am awesome at that.. not). I just love fall. The smells, the clothes, the drinks, the coolness, and especially the beauty of it. When seasons change they can turn out beautiful.

Share with me your favorite fall vibes whether it is a picture, a place, your favorite wardrobe, drink, or lipstick color.

                                                                          XOXO,
                                                                         CAYLA







Comments

Popular Posts