We're all Mombies

I feel as if a day needs more than 24 hours. I am completely exhausted right now. I forgot how a working mom did life. I worked two jobs today, had a two hour PTA meeting, bathed my kids, took them to grandma to go to soccer, and now I am writing to you. Ugh, I praise you. I remember those days. Those were some hard days.
Transporting the kids to someone to help get them off to school, go to work, get the kids, then go home and make dinner, bathe and do homework, along with any extracurricular activities.

IT IS UTTERLY EXHASUTING.

How do you moms stay sane? I remember the day my husband told me to quit my job just so he could see me happy. I was this grumpy, tired, MOMBIE everyday. It didn't help that my village was way different than it is now. Come to think of it, I didn't have much of a village. I also lacked trust for others with my babies then, too.

I stink. I need to shower. I need to brush my hair.. I didn't do that this morning but I managed to tame it. I fed my kids chicken nuggets for dinner then they had breakfast for dinner at grandmas. I am still a Mombi - minus all the grumpiness. I stay up way too late so that I can get as much done before the next day begins. I thought about how much this sucks some days. BUT then I realized I just need to thank God for my hard days. There is no need to complain about them. If I had it taken away, heaven forbid it, I would regret all the complains and not enough praising. I need to thank Him for my village that is there for me day in and day out, that love my children like I do as I journey though life. So, I will praise Him just as much tonight as I do on my best days.

Even on days I don't go to work, I don't feel there is enough time. Whether its catching up on laundry, dishes, house cleaning, homework, upkeep on the exterior of the house, there is just not enough hours. God! Make us have more hours, so I can sleep more!

Mommas, I praise you today. All of you. Being a mom is a hard, rewarding job.
Y'all rock.

Moms, watch this before you fall asleep tonight. Thinking of you.
https://www.facebook.com/joby.martin.96/videos/1456046827817137/

You can purchase this rad shirt here:
https://still-rad-clothing.myshopify.com/products/mombie-defined-shirt?


Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens.
-1 THES 5:18

XOXO,
CAYLA

Comments

Popular Posts