What's for dinner?

Have I mentioned that I love fall? Yes, indeed I do. It's an excuse to make dinner in my crockpot almost everyday. If you're a mom like me, you desire to have dinner made for you. Especially on those days where it seems like you need 30 hours to get everything done. Depending on my crockpot is my go to when I just do not have time, or heck just because I do not feel like cooking. I wanted to share my top 10 favorite fall crockpot meals.

1. POT ROAST
Find the delicious recipe that I use here:

2. Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing

3. Chili and Cornbread

4. Chicken Chili

5. Chicken Noodle Soup

6. Slow Cooker Pork Carnita Tacos

7. BBQ Wings

8. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

9. Vegetable Soup

10. Ribs
https://www.wellplated.com/crockpot-ribs/


 Comment your favorite fall recipes!!
Thanks for reading.
All images from Google

XOXO,
CAYLA







Comments

Popular Posts