Today is my mother's birthday

I wasn't going to blog today because quite honestly nothing was on my heart to share when I woke up. I was scrolling Facebook, enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and found an old post. OH.. today is my Mother's birthday.

Frankly, I haven't thought about it or her for that matter. I guess as time goes on memories fade. Here I am approaching 30 and she will be 52 today-- I just calculated that.

God says to love everyone and to forgive. Forgive others for us not them. I forgive her.
She chose me doing that to try and manipulate me. To put me down, again.

So, today. I wish you a happy birthday. Not in a loving way, but in a way a stranger would tell you happy birthday if it randomly came up in a quick conversation-- like at a gas station or grocery store.

So, there's that. My short, blog post for Thursday.



XOXO,
CAYLA

Comments

Popular Posts